Online Horn Section, Sax Tracks, Flute Tracks and Horn Charts
Real horns recorded specifically for your music will make a difference between your songs sounding like a cheap MIDI demo or a World-class recording!
We can create full horn arrangements, record them and write out charts for you to use live!
|Slow Blues (Tenor Solo 2nd half)||
You can also check out Brian Wolfe's original music where he plays a number of instruments.
I needed a typical Ska-like sax theme/solo track and I got exactly what I wanted and needed... even more, variations on solo's and theme. Very flexible in delivering the tracks and variations. And to think that it was X-mas time:-). Thanks Brian and Goran for the great service and professional way of handling my request. Will be back for more! Thanks.
Winski, Skelley's Dream
Options and Prices
Regular pricing requires a pre-composed arrangement along with a reference track or sheet music for each song. Alternatively you can purchase the arrangement service. See options below.
For any option not covered here, please request a custom quote.
Our submission form will guide you through the process, but before you submit your project please prepare the following:
- A stereo audio track of your music without horns (mp3, wave, or aiff)
- An audio or midi track of reference horns (if applicable).
- Horn charts for each horn (optional, but recommended).
- A detailed description of any specific needs pertaining to the arrangement or recording process.
If requesting a written arrangement created for your song, please also describe any specifics you can in terms of style, intensity, dynamics, vibe, etc.
If specifics about your song are very intricate, it may be best to arrange a phone call so we can understand exactly what you are after.
- Pristinely recorded horns captured with individual microphones and a room microphone (room mic upon request)
- Individual audio files for each horn/microphone
- A stereo mix of the horns with light processing providing you with an instantly usable track that may be all you need
- All tracks will be perfectly in sync with your project.
- Wav, Aiff format
- 24 or 32 bit depth, 44.1K/ 48K/ 88.2K/ 96K sample rate (whatever your preference)