Custom Guitar Tracks by Session Guitarists recorded for your project.
Options and Prices
We keep our prices low by optimizing the entire process of submission and recording. To avoid additional charges you must provide a correct music chart and clear instructions in English.
Our submission form will guide you through the process, but before you submit your project please prepare the following:
- A stereo audio track of your music without guitars (mp3, wave, or aiff)
- An audio or midi track of reference guitars (if applicable).
- Chord charts indicating chord progression and form
- A detailed description of any specific needs pertaining to the arrangement or recording process.
If specifics about your song are very intricate, it may be best to arrange a phone call so we can understand exactly what you are after.
- Pristinely recorded guitars captured with individual microphones or DI (as requested)
- Individual audio files for each guitar/microphone
- Effects applied if requested during ordering process (eg. delay, flanger, wah-wah, phaser etc.)
- All tracks will be perfectly in sync with your project.
- Wav, Aiff format
- 24 or 32 bit depth, 44.1K/ 48K/ 88.2K/ 96K sample rate (whatever your preference)